Friday, February 15, 2008

Swiftboating Obama

I came across this link on the internet. My first reaction is whether Hilary is now trying to swiftboat Obama. I wouldn't put it past her.

For the record I do think that any previous behaviour by a candidate should have an expiration date to it.

I mean I would be in trouble if I ever ran for President and stuff from my age 17-19 time period surfaced. However after age my life was pretty boring.

Oh, somehow this year I screwed up my taxes and owe the feds about 2K. Ouch. That means I owe the state about 500. So today I am an anarchist and want no government. But seriously, I am still going to support Ron Paul when our little primary than nobody cares about happens in 2-3 weeks.

Edit. The political ads have started for both Obama and the wife of Bill. Fortunately in 2 weeks this will pass.

No comments: